- Partial ion plated
- Resin Glass
- 50-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Stainless Steel Band
- Adjustable Clasp
- LED Backlight
- Flash alert
- Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 00’00″00~59’59″99 (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1:00’00~23:59’59 (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1 second (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Other: Auto-repeat
- Multi-function alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2039)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR2016
- Size of case: 38.9 × 35 × 9.4 mm
- Total weight: 49 g
Unisex Retro B650WB-1BDF
Enquire about this watch.
Unisex Retro B650WB-1BDF
When will my order be delivered?
Major areas: Delivery to major areas close to any of our distribution centers, can expect a delivery time of 3-4 business days.
Rural areas: Delivery to rural centers or areas further than 100km from our distribution centers, can expect a delivery time of 4-8 business days.
Out of stock items: If the product you wish to purchase is currently out of stock or is marked as "Back Order Only" you can expect a delivery time of 7-15 business days.
National door-to-door delivery only R100. Free Delivery for orders over R800!
Genuine spares, replacements, free returns and full warranties backed by Casio.
Safe, secure & trusted payment methods. We accept Credit, Cheque & Debit cards.
Digital / LCD
All of our products are Genuine Casio products and are covered by a Standard Casio 1 Year Warranty.
“This product, except consumables or articles with limited resistance (e.g. battery, band, case), is warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects of quality at the time of delivery for a period of one year from the date of purchase (“warranty period”).
During the warranty period, and upon proof of purchase, the product will be repaired using CASIO reconditioned replacement parts or the product will be replaced with the same or a similar reconditioned replacement model within a reasonable period of time.”