- Resin Glass
- Water Resistant
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Chrome plated
- Stainless Steel Band
- Adjustable Clasp
- LED backlight
- Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Multi Time (4 different cities)
- World time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1/10 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms or one-time alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR1616
- Size of case: 39 × 34 × 9.6 mm
- Total weight: 50 g
Unisex Retro A500WGA-9DF
Enquire about this watch.
Unisex Retro A500WGA-9DF
When will my order be delivered?
Major areas: Delivery to major areas close to any of our distribution centers, can expect a delivery time of 3-4 business days.
Rural areas: Delivery to rural centers or areas further than 100km from our distribution centers, can expect a delivery time of 4-8 business days.
Out of stock items: If the product you wish to purchase is currently out of stock or is marked as "Back Order Only" you can expect a delivery time of 7-15 business days.
National door-to-door delivery only R100. Free Delivery for orders over R800!
Genuine spares, replacements, free returns and full warranties backed by Casio.
Safe, secure & trusted payment methods. We accept Credit, Cheque & Debit cards.
Digital / LCD
All of our products are Genuine Casio products and are covered by a Standard Casio 1 Year Warranty.
“This product, except consumables or articles with limited resistance (e.g. battery, band, case), is warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects of quality at the time of delivery for a period of one year from the date of purchase (“warranty period”).
During the warranty period, and upon proof of purchase, the product will be repaired using CASIO reconditioned replacement parts or the product will be replaced with the same or a similar reconditioned replacement model within a reasonable period of time.”